tradition & responsibility
P&P has more than 100 years of experience. Key factors for our success are not just expertise, reliability and professional results. Equally important are sound company management, maintaining our independence, and not least, the responsibility for our employees. All of these have contributed to the success and growth of our company.
You can read more here:
- Since 1910 — solid work and innovative ideas
- Since the start in 1910, we have been a privately-owned craftsman’s company, and a reliable partner for our customers. With solid efforts, excellent work performance and sound business operations, P&P has become a leading supplier of facility management services across Germany. The managing director and co-owner of the company, Werner Peußner, holds a master certificate in facility management, as well as a degree in banking.
- Strong & independent
- Our company’s solid growth has taken place without the acquisition of other companies and is fully financed by our own means. We know this is one of the reasons our customers have chosen us — they pay for our expertise and services, and nothing else. As we are independent of external owners, we are free to focus our financial resources according to the needs of our customers.
- Flat structure — quick decisions
- P&P is an owner-managed craftsman’s company with a flat structure and short communications channels. This contributes to cost-saving and enables us to take quick and flexible action.
- Quality because we are responsible
- We take responsibility for the future of our employees.
Our market position is secured by our satisfied customers. Each and every day we work to maintain this satisfaction. By taking care of each customer, we demonstrate our responsibility towards the company, and not least, towards our employees.