Economical & perfectly organised
In order to be efficient now and in the future, we are constantly on the move. For instance, regular and accurate on-site inspections ensure that we can further improve the quality of our work. At the same time, our employees, and you as our customer, get a greater opportunity to assess the quality of the delivered work.
We do many other things to become a better service provider. Read more here:
- Always up-to-date
- We know our business areas and are always up-to-date on technical and administrative issues. Using innovative technologies and products, we identify cost-saving opportunities that are realised and passed on to you as our customer.
- Low operating costs
- Since we are a typical medium-sized company, we have an easy-to-understand cost structure. This means that you can always count on a competitive offer.
- Communication, not administration
- We appreciate good communication between the customers, our staff and the management. This gives us the opportunity to find practical solutions. Our decision-making process is short, enabling us to realise your needs quickly and at an affordable price.
- When services are delivered by so many employees in so many locations, everything needs to be organised to perfection. The distribution of tasks and work processes has been given much thought. Our work is structured and certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001. We also carry out regular analyses of our organisation and processes to find improvement items and exclude superfluous factors.
- Good on-site follow-up
- We are good where you need us. Our expert product engineers and operations supervisors are your on-site project contacts. They follow up cleaning staff and are always available for you. We have projects at more than 470 locations across Germany — which means we are never far off.
- 24 hours a day — 365 days a year, we are there for you
- Our product engineers and operations supervisors can be reached either directly on their mobile phones, or by contacting our head office. If there are any problems, or an emergency, you can always contact our project switchboard Temexcontrol on tel. +47 51 66 10 10. Here, you will always be able to speak with an employee with the authority to make decisions. We will respond as quickly as possible and guarantee that our response time will never exceed 24 hours.
- Certified quality: DIN EN ISO 9001
- Our quality assurance system forms the basis for an active follow up of the projects and a high degree of customer satisfaction. Since our certification in 1996, this system has been continuously developed further.
Using various quality assurance forms and an electronic quality measurement system, we are able to offer insight into the quality of work at all times. Our logic is simple — we are satisfied only when you are!
- Objective — result-orientated cleaning
- With P&P-Resy® you can select result-oriented cleaning rather than a fixed contract with fixed cleaning routines. Here, cleaning processes and necessary time are distributed optimally and in accordance with the needs of the location in question. This is registered electronically, and the Resy®programme then makes an objective assessment.
In addition to an intelligent cleaning system, which makes flexible considerations of the daily requirements of the project, the result-oriented cleaning will give you as the principal another important advantage, the objective quality measurement will provide you with excellent insight into our services, at the same time as they provide us with a basis for continued optimisation of our results.